Venanzetti Vibrazioni Milanorepresents a leading brand in the industrial vibration field for more than 70 years. Our range of electric vibrators together with our application knowledge, enables us to offer to the market a large and skilled range of solutions.
Venanzetti Vibrazioni Milano privileges the components and final product quality, the accurate design and the technological innovation in order to assure a wide range of vibrators able to satisfy the most demanding market requirements.
All our products are wholly manufactured in Italy by means of the most modern technologies, this guarantees our high production standards and operational reliability in the field.
Today as in the past, the choice of a Venanzetti Vibrazioni Milano vibrator means the choice of experience, quality and reliability is guaranteed.
Power supply: standard three-phase 230/400V, 50 Hz. On request three-phase 42 to 690V, 50/60 Hz. Up to size EA at 2 and 4 poles available single phase 115V, 50/60 Hz and 230V, 50/60 Hz.
• Operating temperature: from -20°C to +40°C.
• Designed for continuous duty (S1) with 100% centrifugal force CF.
• Standard mechanical protection IP66.
• Standard range in compliance with ATEX
2014/34/UE Directive for combustible dust atmospheres, zone 21 and 22 category II2D, tD A21 IP 66.
• Motor casing in aluminium up to size LA included, in spheroidal cast iron for all other sizes. Cover weights in stainless steel AISI 304 for all the range.
• Oversized shaft in highly resistant steel.
• Weights regulation system with graduated indicator from 0 to 100% of the CF. Special device to avoid wrong adjustment of weights.
• Standard painting (120 μm thickness) with epoxy powder, polymerized in oven at 200°C.
• Special execution bearings, for continuous operation at 100% CF.
• Labyrinth system for grease seal: ensures correct and LONG LIFE lubrication. However, it is possible to grease again through special grease cups from size GA included.
• Protection of the stator with VACUUM or DROP BY DROP system. Insulation Class F (155°C).
• Thermistor PTC 130°C at request up to size LA, standard from size MA
View Complete details