Venanzetti Vibrazioni Milanorepresents a leading brand in the industrial vibration field for more than 70 years. Our range of electric vibrators together with our application knowledge, enables us to offer to the market a large and skilled range of solutions.
Venanzetti Vibrazioni Milano privileges the components and final product quality, the accurate design and the technological innovation in order to assure a wide range of vibrators able to satisfy the most
Power supply: standard three-phase 230/400V, 50 Hz. On request three-phase 42 to 690V, 50/60 Hz. Up to size EA at 2 and 4 poles available single phase 115V, 50/60 Hz and 230V, 50/60 Hz.
• Operating temperature: from -20°C to +40°C.
• Designed for continuous duty (S1) with 100% centrifugal force CF.
• Standard mechanical protection IP66.
• Standard range in compliance with ATEX
2014/34/UE Directive for combustible dust atmospheres, zone 21 and 22 category II2D, tD A21 IP 66.
• Motor casing in aluminium up to size LA included, in spheroidal cast iron for all other sizes. Cover weights in stainless steel AISI 304 for all the range.
• Oversized shaft in highly resistant steel.
• Weights regulation system with graduated indicator from 0 to 100% of the CF. Special device to avoid wrong adjustment of weights.
• Standard painting (120 μm thickness) with epoxy powder, polymerized in oven at 200°C.
• Special execution bearings, for continuous operation at 100% CF.
• Labyrinth system for grease seal: ensures correct and LONG LIFE lubrication. However, it is possible to grease again through special grease cups from size GA included.
• Protection of the stator with VACUUM or DROP BY DROP system. Insulation Class F (155°C).
• Thermistor PTC 130°C at request up to size LA, standard from size MA